Make informed decisions and take control of your commodity risk.
Commodity businesses have a greater dependence on effective risk management than traditional corporate treasuries, due to a wider variety of complex risks and challenges.
Some of the common risk factors that Commodity businesses are exposed to include:
- Access to supply
- Data from multiple sources and systems
- Key-man risk and undocumented procedures
- Commodity price changes and foreign exchange
- Counter-party risk and global stakeholders
- Inadequate inventory accounting methods
- Inadequate hedging on overseas products and supply
Rochford’s experience in advising the commodity industry has resulted in a comprehensive understanding of the life cycle of a commodity business, and how their risk profile evolves over time.
Contact us now to learn more about our Risk Management Solutions.